With Admiral Finbar, First Sea Lord & Supreme Commander of Conch Military Forces at the helm, the Conch Republic Navy proudly boasts the largest sail-propelled navy in the world. Our Cannons Still Thunder... and... the legendary WOLF serves as our Flagship.
Throughout the year, the CR High Command hosts several spectacular annual events, including the Great Battle of the Conch Republic (CRIC's signature even in Key West Harbor with attacks by sea, land and air) on the last Friday of April.
Humor, Warmth and Respect are among our highest values and are those values by which we measure our actions. The CRN Motto is Doing the Right Thing At the Right Time!
The Conch Republic Military has established military bases and outposts throughout the United States and all ove r the world. From Beaufort, NC, Hampton, VA, Cape May NJ and San Francisco, CA... to locations as far away as FOB Ghazni, Afghanistan.
CRN HIGH COMMAND
- Admiral Finbar Gittelman, Supreme Commander, CRN Forces & 1st Sea Lord
- Fleet Admiral Frank Holden, Chief of Naval Operations and 2nd Sea Lord
- Vice Admiral Bill Grosscup, Fleet Commander, SOG Command and 3rd Sea Lord
- Rear Admiral Matthew "The Moose" Massoud, Deputy Fleet Commander, Chief of Staff
- Rear Admiral Seth Salzman, Deputy Fleet Commander
CRN SERVING OFFICERS
- Rear Admiral Marci McNamara
- Rear Admiral Julie McEnroe
- Commodore Len Verrue
- Commodore Kelly George
CRN JAG OFFICERS
- Captain John, Siricusa
- Captain Howard Spialter
CRN COMMUNICATIONS OFFICERS
- Lieutenant Christopher Ellis
- Lieutenant Michelle Ellis
CRN RETIRED OFFICERS
- Admiral Peter Anderson
- Vice Admiral Reef Perkins
- Vice Admiral John Krause
- Rear Admiral Michael Monroe
The Conch Republic is always seeking abled-bodied men, women and children. Join the Conch Republic Military Forces today!